The Soft Hammer!  

Posted by shashank

April 29, 2009
Today Avdhut left for Boston to begin the second leg of his internship in Toyota. He had promised to accompany me to practice archery which I have not started yet. And like most of his promises he finally managed to break it. The impending boredom coupled with the relief that the exams are over have left me confounded.

The final of the MVC course was in the morning (at 0730hrs - I don't remember any exam that I have appeared for this early in the the day). I did not sleep for the entire preparing for the exam at Gautam's apartment at Rocky Point. Which leads to the whole point why I am writing this post. As usual I managed to mess up the exam, but one of my friends seemed to manage better - or so I thought. He did not appear for the exam thinking that the exam was scheduled at 1250hrs - the usual time of the MVC lecture. Immediately after the exam, he called me, seemingly realising his blunder. I soon realized what the situation was, and on his request, I went and talked to Prof. Jacob Hammer about the blunder my friend had committed.

Prof. Hammer is unusually kind for a professor - not only did he allow my friend to come late for the exam, but on learning that his preparation was incomplete, has allowed him to write the exam later in the coming month. Do you know any other professor so lenient and kind?

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 11:06 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment