The first day of Archery!  

Posted by shashank in

May 03, 2009 Sunday



It was not very difficult to recover from the shock of Avdhut's deceit - he went back on his promise to accompany me to Archery practice - but it was not until today that I could muster enough Eac to actually go to the practice.

The practice was not good in particular and I barely managed to hit the target (shown in the image). The target distance was 32 steps (which I am guessing to be about 20 meters).

There are few problems in my technique, the major one being the grazing of the string against my bow arm. Perhaps I should wear a string guard to solve this problem. Correcting the stance may also be one of the solutions, but I think I already have an oblique stance which seems to be good.

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 3, 2009 at 8:18 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment