How I solved the preceding problem  

Posted by shashank in

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Source (logging in necessary): http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread193778.html
"Thanks a lot to all!

@sos and @adatapost
Sorry for not being able to heed to your(sos) first comment. The concept of package is yet unclear to me. As you advised I tried to create a new folder and in that folder I created created a new file name j2.java
I removed the package code line and save the rest of the code as it was in the previous example after changing the class name to j2.
Then I used the following commands:
javac j2.java -d . //as recommended by adatapost
java -classpath . j2

After that the output was
Hello World!

This was my first step in learning Java. I will try to study Java further and the concept of package. Will post a new problem if I have any with regards to package.

Thank You once again.

Regards,

-sgsawant"

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 10:33 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment