How to make a finger tab and a bracer?  

Posted by shashank in

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Finger Tab (Also called as shooting tab or archer tab):
A piece of leather (now-a-days a variety of materials are used) which protects the fingers from the string by acting as a separator between the fingers and the string.

Bracer (Also called as arm-guard):
A protective cover for the fore-arm (sometimes for the elbow also) which protects the same, during a shot, from the fast moving bow-string.


These are the clips I took while making my finger tab. I used the synthetic leather from the sides of the purse for making the tab.



These clips are the stages of the fabrication of my home-made bracer. This time I used the material from the sides of the same purse. I derived the velcro from an old reebok sandal.


This entry was posted on Sunday, May 31, 2009 at 7:52 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment