The loss of an arrow....  

Posted by shashank in

Monday, June 1, 2009


The day on the field started with the second arrow hitting bang on target (it's not the one shown to the left). The finger tab, which initially performed quite well, soon started to leave my pointing finger unprotected and a bit sore - although, I must concede, it's really difficult to hurt yourself with a 25-pound bow. The bracer, which looks a bit untidy, performed brilliantly and after a few shots I entirely disregarded whether the bow-string grazed my fore-arm; which is a bit bad as it makes you oblivious to the errors in your technique and stance.












After firing the 36th shot when I approached the target to collect my arrows, I realized that I had lost a shaft. Then I spent the remainder of the session searching for it in vain. I hope to find it some other day, somewhere in the grass, nearby to where I placed my target.

This entry was posted on Monday, June 1, 2009 at 7:54 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment