Long time no play!  

Posted by shashank in

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Played a game today with my Aramark Supervisor Friend. It was quite a few weeks ago when I played my last game. Resuming play after a long time entails a pain - one which I hate very much - that lasts only for a day or two. I hope it's the same this time too (coz my back's already hurting a bit). I don't know why this is the case and I don't have a friend who's an expert in human physiology.

Today's Report:
The accuracy of my second serve, for which I tried to use the kick serve, was pretty satisfactory. The backhand felt nice too. Need to work on my first serve: consistencey of toss, forward movement of my rear foot and perhaps pronation.

The results of Spring 2009 sets with Avdhut:

For detailed comments on each game visit:

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 9, 2009 at 7:50 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment